Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Speed of Sound: James Blake "Limit To Your Love"

Alright so I think I'm obsessed with James Blake.  Truthfully, I rarely follow mainstream music and I can barely tell you what's poppin' off on MTV or Much Music's video roster BUT, I'm sitting here perusing through wikipedia because I'm a nerd like that, and then all of a sudden, my ears prick up and I'm instantly mesmerized by the sound of this amazing voice and bassline that's trapped in my gut! Lo and behold, I see this detailed and cinematically stunning music video featuring a typical ramen eating frat kid with a voice that systematically sends chills down my spine *breathe*. Enter James Blake! Hailing from the UK, his song that is stuck in my head and heart, "Limit To Your Love" which was originally covered by Canadian crooner Feist (LOVE her as well as her original version!), is currently the main culprit in killing the battery in my mp3 player. 

Check out the video below:


No comments:

Post a Comment